Sunday, November 22, 2015

ILP "Design" -- Edmodo

I decided to make an Edmodo account for a Kindergarten classroom. Edmodo is a technology tool to connect K-12 teachers with parents. The website is great source to distribute exercises and assignments, and to contact all the parents and students in your class.

 I love the concept of Edmodo and I would definitely recommend it to any teacher! It has so many features and is really easy to navigate. It works like facebook where you have a group that accumulates posts on the main page, and it also gives the teacher notifications. I have the ability to make normal posts, assignments, quizzes, and polls. I wouldn't use the quiz feature for my Kindergarten class because it would mostly be conversation between parents and myself, but I love the poll option. I also found it really neat that I had a library where I could upload papers that were given in class or that I wanted parents to see, and I could even connect my google drive.

Check out my independent learning project through the link below!
www.edmodo.com/karissah/referral

Here is the group code you will need to view the project!
xasx8m

No comments:

Post a Comment